Series: Finding God in All Things Opening Session
Registration is now closed for this retreat.
Finding God in All Things is a nine-month retreat experience that uses the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola to explore the spiritual practices of prayer, meditation, contemplative dialogue, Lectio Divina, gospel contemplation, the Examen and discernment, all within the context of a Franciscan framework and in a safe and welcoming environment.
Finding God in All Things includes:
• A spiritual toolbox of practices and ways of prayer that will help you discern the fingerprints of God in your daily life. You will live from your truest self as you come to know your desires, trusting your own steps of discernment on life’s journey.
• Monthly gatherings that invite you to reflect on the unconditional love of the Creator, God’s boundless mercy, the life of Jesus and his Passion, and Resurrection Living.
• Daily emails that foster a commitment to prayer and reflection in your everyday life.
• A monthly meeting with your spiritual director, who will listen to you as you discern the presence of the Spirit in your daily life.
Finding God in All Things is ideal for:
• Anyone who seeks the divine in every human experience.
• Anyone who wants to explore Ignatian methods of prayer and discernment.
• Both trained spiritual directors and those considering our Spiritual Direction Preparation Program.
• Anyone just starting a spiritual practice, all who seek to enhance their current practice and everyone in between.
September 16, 2017 (Saturday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.)
(Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.)
• October 21, 2017
• November 11, 2017
• December 16, 2017
• January 20, 2018
• February 17, 2018
• March 17, 2018
• April 21, 2018
May 19, 2018 (Saturday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.)
Investment: $450 (includes program and lunch each session) plus the cost of monthly spiritual direction ($40-$60 per month).
Please note: Online registration is for the $450 tuition only. The registration does not include the additional monthly spiritual direction. If you would like to pay in installments, please call 608-791-5295.
We ask that you fill out a questionnaire to give us a better idea of your hopes and expectations for this retreat.
Start/End time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Presenter: FSC staff members and guest presenters